Saturday, March 31, 2012

Well I have had lots of people ask me if I was going to set up a blog for when we pull out on the road and start Fulltime RVing for at least a couple of years. So guess what? A friend at work told me about this blog site and here we go. So what starts to happen when one gets 62 days from RETIREMENT? Let me tell you that time is flying by. I figured that it would just drraag by when it gets this close, but not to be. You have to get set up with Medicare Part A and B, then find a Part D for perscription drugs, then a Suppliment of some kind, then Social Security, don'tforget to activate any Pensions that you may have. Looking like medical ins coverage alone will be around $5,600 per year. Ouch! But the Lord will make away, He always has. After 48 years of getting up every Monday and going to work, that first Monday is the day that I have been waiting for all this time. So stay tuned, I have lots of things to post on my Blog. Keep looking up.

1 comment:

  1. R & A,
    As the big day draws near, know that your both in our prayers!! Best wishes!!
    ~Q & Kim~

    ReplyDelete